Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Hello Everyone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachelle

Rachelle

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:13 am

Hi everyone! My name is Rachelle. My husband, myself and our dog just moved here last month and are loving it. We moved here from Travis AFB in California. This is my husband's second station, but my first. The weather is definitely a lot different than CA! We moved to Wittlich, which is about 10 miles from Spangdahlem and are absolutely loving the area. It's a lot of fun here. We still have 47 months of exploring to do. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:27 am

Welcome! I think the weather was the hardest adjustment for me.. till summer hit and it was HOT... I am use to the heat just not use to no A.C.... that was a killer! I am glad you joined us and look forward to your postings!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
Mommy Jackie

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:40 am

Hi - yeah the weather totally different from TX too - everyone says it gets hot here but I don't know, I kinda hope not, without air conditioning, lol
Back to top Go down
Rachelle

Rachelle

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:47 am

lol, I still don't believe it gets hot. The summers where I'm from get to about 115 degrees. I'm very excited for this hotness people speak of! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mommy Jackie

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:49 am

LOL same here Very Happy We shall see...
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:49 am

I was excited for the heat as well till it got here... you guys are def. gonna want to buy an AC it is ridiculously hot... and I have spent my whole life in the dessert! I lived in Phoenix for 1 1/2 yrs. then the rest was in West Texas and SE New Mexico... I grew up in heat but it's soooo much diff. when there is no A.C., I had to open ALL the windows and buy a ton of fans and still sweated my fanny off at night... I didn't believe anyone either about the heat and learned the hard way!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
bev :o)

bev :o)

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:54 am

Hi Rachel,
I didnt realize u were in Wittlich. I have a good friend that lives there. Its a beautiful town!!!! We should link up some time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Introductions-
Jump to: