Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

What a wonderful Idea!!!

Go down 
+3
Mommy Jackie
mommy2b
missingHome
7 posters
AuthorMessage
missingHome

What a wonderful Idea!!! Empty
PostSubject: What a wonderful Idea!!!   What a wonderful Idea!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:44 am

Wow... I have been here for quite some time and too am having trouble meeting people and finding my way around! I am so exicited to have found this... thanks Kristin for such a wonderful idea! I moved here from Ft. Bliss and what a drastic change it has was! Good luck and keep up the good work! Looking forward to posting my experiences especially if they can help someone as it would have been nice to have this when I first moved here! Yay! btw.. my name is Sara... it will be nice meeting all of you!
Back to top Go down
mommy2b

mommy2b

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful Idea!!!   What a wonderful Idea!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:52 am

What post are you on here in Germany? I am in the Graf/Vilseck area. I agree this is a great idea, it would have been nice for something like this when we first arrived as well. But at least we can make it better while we are here!
Back to top Go down
Mommy Jackie

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful Idea!!!   What a wonderful Idea!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:42 am

Me too! I am on post Vilseck Smile
Back to top Go down
enelicious1328

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful Idea!!!   What a wonderful Idea!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:25 am

We moved to germany from Ft Bliss as well
Back to top Go down
mommy2b

mommy2b

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful Idea!!!   What a wonderful Idea!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:22 am

o great! we should meet up sometime. we are right here together lol. do you guys bowl or play cards?
Back to top Go down
enelicious1328

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful Idea!!!   What a wonderful Idea!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:34 am

We live in Baumholder though. We also have a 7 month old baby.
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful Idea!!!   What a wonderful Idea!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:48 am

I can't believe how many of you are from the Baumholder/Vilseck area! Welcome MissingHome... we are happy to have you here and hope you enjoy the site!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
Cjsmommy07

Cjsmommy07

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful Idea!!!   What a wonderful Idea!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:40 am

wow there are so many ladies in Baumholder. Everytime I think about it I feel like its lonely haha. Im coming from California Im use to BIG citys & alot going on, and Its going to be a drastic change. I hear good things about Bliss how did you like it there?
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful Idea!!!   What a wonderful Idea!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:43 am

I love small town Baumholder! You can walk ANYWHERE here! I plan on exploring more when I have someone to explore with me, but when I walk by myself I stick to the places I know (grocery stores, shoe store, clothing shops, bakeries, lol).
Cjsmommy07 wrote:
wow there are so many ladies in Baumholder. Everytime I think about it I feel like its lonely haha. Im coming from California Im use to BIG citys & alot going on, and Its going to be a drastic change. I hear good things about Bliss how did you like it there?
Back to top Go down
Cjsmommy07

Cjsmommy07

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful Idea!!!   What a wonderful Idea!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:53 am

I come from a HUGE city. so its def. gonna be a drastic change. but hey im always open to see new parts of the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful Idea!!!   What a wonderful Idea!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a wonderful Idea!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Introductions-
Jump to: