Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

HELP! how long does it take to get orders amended?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cjsmommy07

Cjsmommy07

HELP! how long does it take to get orders amended? Empty
PostSubject: HELP! how long does it take to get orders amended?   HELP! how long does it take to get orders amended? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:08 am

Hey ladies, its been a while since i been on but i had a question and new i should be able to find the answer here with all you helpful ladies.

So my EFMP has gone through, they sent me the 5888 that was complete and told me to send it to my husband and he has to give it to his S1 or his unit whatever, then i was told that once he turns it in DEPENDING on how long they take to process it it can take anywere UP TO 9 months for us to be put on his orders! is that really the case can it really take that long. Does these people there understand that, thats practically almost a whole deployment time frame... 9 months is completly ridiculous! if that is the case they need a new freeakin system in getting familys over there with their soldiers there should be NO reason that it should even take nearly that long. im devestated hoping that it goes by so fast i have been patiently waiting and then i just keep getting news and news that it can be longer then longer. ughhhh im so frustrated!
Back to top Go down
bev :o)

bev :o)

PostSubject: Re: HELP! how long does it take to get orders amended?   HELP! how long does it take to get orders amended? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:09 am

Hey there !
Okay so my friends just got married on the 6th of march and her command sponsorship is almost done! It should NOT take 9months!! I would be calling somebody...that is absolutely crazy. Somebody is working like a snail and for something like this that is just toally unexceptable
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: HELP! how long does it take to get orders amended?   HELP! how long does it take to get orders amended? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:45 am

That is an issue out here though, unless you are right up someone's butt then nothing will get done in the time frame it should. Also, sorry to say, the soldiers family is not their first priority.. especially with an FNG... try to see who the FRG leader is for that company and work through her... it might make things go faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP! how long does it take to get orders amended?   HELP! how long does it take to get orders amended? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP! how long does it take to get orders amended?
Page 1 of 1