Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

New girl!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn

New girl!!! Empty
PostSubject: New girl!!!   New girl!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:20 am

So I am very new here. We just arrived in January.My hubby is stationed at Ramstein but we live out in Vogelbach, which is near Bruchmelbach. Anyway we came from Oklahoma but hail from the midwest. I'm looking to meet and make new friends,maybe join a bookclub? I have 3 children.Two boys, 12 and 8 and one girl 3. So glad I found this site,it's great! Look forward to hearing from everyone( anyone!)

Thanks,
Dawn
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

New girl!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New girl!!!   New girl!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:40 am

Welcome! what part of OK you from? My mom lives in Cushing and I have a lot of family in the tulsa area. I don't know of any book clubs... I think Tabby has something of that such but it's to buy books. Hope you enjoy the site!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
bev :o)

bev :o)

New girl!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New girl!!!   New girl!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:08 pm

Hi Dawn and Welcome! I am going to assume since your family is stationed at Ramstein that you came from Altus, Oklahoma? We were stationed at ft. sill for 7 1/2 yrs! She we know a little bit about where your coming from. So how are you liking this spring time weather? I am in absolute heaven! If you need anything feel free to shoot me a message and I'll help ya out the best I can. This forum is amazing, everyone is just great! Soon there should be a lot more things going on in the Kaiserslautern and surrounding areas. Be sure to pick up the Kabel, the Kaiserslautern American newspaper and other flyers at the post office or uso. The paper I have found to highlight an event for the month, which is nice when you want to get out Surprised) Hope your settling in well. Have a wonderful week.
Bev
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New girl!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New girl!!!   New girl!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New girl!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Introductions-
Jump to: