Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Address to Graf??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sherideh

Sherideh

Address to Graf?? Empty
PostSubject: Address to Graf??   Address to Graf?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:39 am

I have to pick my husband up from Graf (I live in Baumholder) and I was wondering if anyone could give me an address that would put me at the main post, he couldnt find one (no one there is from Graf, training exercise) and just said if I get the gps to the city its really easy to find...thanks for any help!
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Address to Graf?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Address to Graf??   Address to Graf?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:56 pm

Sorry I have no clue. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sherideh

Sherideh

Address to Graf?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Address to Graf??   Address to Graf?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:16 am

its okay everyone says there is signs once I get to graf towards base so it shouldnt be too hard, thanks though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Address to Graf?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Address to Graf??   Address to Graf?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Address to Graf??
Page 1 of 1