Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Spring time is here---Now where to get a good deal on gardening items?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bev :o)

bev :o)

Spring time is here---Now where to get a good deal on gardening items? Empty
PostSubject: Spring time is here---Now where to get a good deal on gardening items?   Spring time is here---Now where to get a good deal on gardening items? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:07 am

alien

Hi Everyone! Okay so I know it probably doesn't feel like spring yet in some areas but it is almost here!!!!WOOOHOOO!!! So now the question is where to get garden stuff??????? If anyone knows of a place pls feel free to add. Here are a few that I know of

In Kusel(66869)- Fundgrube (plants,flowers,gloves, garden tools,pots (all sizes/styles/shapes), garden decor,potting soil & for the life of me I can't remember that name(someone pls feel free to jump in) but its the chopped up bark to put in your garden and around the home.

Hela-have all the above plus, fountains, fencing, rocks, stepping stones at a bit higher price (you can find some good deals on flowers depending on when you stop in)

Hans Garden Shop- It is huge!!!! Large trees, bushes, fruit trees all sizes, dirt, pots, flowers, gardening chemicals and they also make arrangements. (this one is mainly outdoors-there are a few indoor green houses though) this one is off the main road and has a giant giraffee tree Surprised)
Back to top Go down

Spring time is here---Now where to get a good deal on gardening items?
Page 1 of 1