Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

America's Most Wanted ALERT - Pedophile may be here in Germany

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandy

Brandy

America's Most Wanted ALERT - Pedophile may be here in Germany Empty
PostSubject: America's Most Wanted ALERT - Pedophile may be here in Germany   America's Most Wanted ALERT - Pedophile may be here in Germany Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:03 am

I just received this in an email and wanted to pass it on since I know I am not the only parent on the board and not the only person who would be concerned.

PLEASE BE AWARE especially if you have CHILDREN!!

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=68939

This guy is an American who is accused of molesting children for over 20 years. He admitted his guilt to authorities, but flew into FRANKFURT before his court date so he has not been convicted. He may be staying with friends here in Germany. It is possible he may attempt to get a job here as a local hire to work for the government and he may try to volunteer to be a kids sports coach. Since he has not been convicted, any background checks will not reflect him being a lowlife pedophile!
Back to top Go down
bev :o)

bev :o)

PostSubject: Re: America's Most Wanted ALERT - Pedophile may be here in Germany   America's Most Wanted ALERT - Pedophile may be here in Germany Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:50 am

What a great idea Brandy! I didnt even think to post that here, the more people that are aware the better!!!!
Yeah we just got an email yesterday as well. At least he won't be able to get a job on any of the posts/bases.
Back to top Go down
Brandy

Brandy

PostSubject: Re: America's Most Wanted ALERT - Pedophile may be here in Germany   America's Most Wanted ALERT - Pedophile may be here in Germany Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:34 am

bev Surprised) wrote:
What a great idea Brandy! I didnt even think to post that here, the more people that are aware the better!!!!
Yeah we just got an email yesterday as well. At least he won't be able to get a job on any of the posts/bases.

Definitely, it just freaks me out because my kids are getting ready to play sports for the Spring. Hopefully he is caught soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: America's Most Wanted ALERT - Pedophile may be here in Germany   America's Most Wanted ALERT - Pedophile may be here in Germany Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

America's Most Wanted ALERT - Pedophile may be here in Germany
Page 1 of 1