Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Chili in an hour from start to finish

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bev :o)

Chili in an hour from start to finish Empty
PostSubject: Chili in an hour from start to finish   Chili in an hour from start to finish Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:30 am

1 can of ranch style pinto beans (don't drain)
2 can of tomato sauce
2 pkg ground beef (drain after cooking)
1 can red kidney beans (don't drain)

these next 4 items are to taste:

1 1/2 table spoons ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 1/2 table spoons chili powder

I put in the pinto beans,tomato sause,kidney beans, cumin,salt,pepper and chili powder all together in the crockpot on the low setting. I then cook up the meat, drain and add to the crockpot. I stir occassionally. Cook time is 1hour. Once you add the meat feel free to move your temp to medium heat. If you feel that the chili is a bit thick for your liking, feel free to add a bit of water Surprised)

* Goes well on chili dogs, with frito pies and cornbread (not all at once though) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Chili in an hour from start to finish   Chili in an hour from start to finish Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:53 am

I looooove chili... and thank you... now I am hungry!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chili in an hour from start to finish   Chili in an hour from start to finish Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:10 am

Its my grandmas recipe Surprised) Hope you enjoy....its best w/cornbread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chili in an hour from start to finish   Chili in an hour from start to finish Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chili in an hour from start to finish
Page 1 of 1