Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Country Dip

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

Country Dip Empty
PostSubject: Country Dip   Country Dip Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:22 am

Country Dip

1 16 oz container Sour Cream
1 pkg Ranch dip mix
1 Jar Hormel Real Bacon Bits
2 handfuls of Cheddar Cheese
3 jalapenos (optional)

Mix Sour Cream with Ranch mix, add 1 jar of bacon bits and cheddar cheese, DICE Jalapenos, remove seeds if you prefer mild and add to mix. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour (I usually make night before). Serve with tortilla chips and voila!

This is my disappearing dip, I always triple the recipe when the guys are coming over as they go through it quite fast, and there is only 5 of them!

You can add this to Mashed potatoes & baked potatoes, my favorite, spread on tortillas then cut into pinwheels, I eat it as a sandwich on reg bread use your imagination! This is my personal recipe and a favorite in our household, I've never found someone who didn't love it!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
bev :o)

bev :o)

Country Dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Dip   Country Dip Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:17 pm

oh this sounds yummy! thanks for sharing kristen cheers
Back to top Go down
miahsgrl

Country Dip Empty
PostSubject: hey   Country Dip Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:19 pm

I have had something like this before, it was great! I will have to try this recipe and see how it is thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Country Dip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Dip   Country Dip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Country Dip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Recipes-
Jump to: