Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Hello , I'm Kimberly

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vkoneness

Hello , I'm Kimberly Empty
PostSubject: Hello , I'm Kimberly   Hello , I'm Kimberly Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:20 pm

Hello,
My name is Kimberly, I am so excited to have found this site, you know the funniest thing is when I am awake in the states you all are sleep, I know I have to get used to this. Well I have 4 kids , 2 girls 15,11 and 2 boys 7,4. We will pcs to Weisbaden this summer we are very excited. I am a stay at home mom,I run a photography business from home, I look forward to using my dslr over there. I have already done the efmp/overseas screening, now I'm gonna do the passports application online, I have to wait til my hubby gets back from deployment to have him sign them. I am definitely looking forward to coming there, at the present time we don't have a sponsor yet, but I assume we will get one soon in the meantime I am being proactive.

I look forward to hearing from you all later! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tina M.

Tina M.

PostSubject: Re: Hello , I'm Kimberly   Hello , I'm Kimberly Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:45 am

Hi Kimberly!! Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: Hello , I'm Kimberly   Hello , I'm Kimberly Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:12 am

Hi Kimberly and Welcome! Good luck getting everything in order! I hope everything goes smoothly for ya'! Where are you originally from?
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
vkoneness

PostSubject: Thanks for responding   Hello , I'm Kimberly Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:07 am

Hello ,
Thanks for the greeting, as for me I hope things go well and flow smoothly. I am from Chicago the windy city, I lived there mostly all my life up until the last 5 years, I go back often ther.
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: Hello , I'm Kimberly   Hello , I'm Kimberly Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:13 am

I hope so too, I've been here 1.5 years and still haven't gotten it all together, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
vkoneness

PostSubject: Thanks for responding   Hello , I'm Kimberly Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:18 am

I'm sure it takes time, I'm hoping that the stuff stateside moves right along, thanks for starting up this site, I have been wanting to be on a site that talks about germany, there are a lot out there but not so active, I am glad I found this site, I hope things continue to be proactive here.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bev :o)

bev :o)

PostSubject: Re: Hello , I'm Kimberly   Hello , I'm Kimberly Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:53 pm

Hi Kimberly! Welcome to the forum. :O) I used to live 30minutes east of Weisbaden. I can tell ya that it is a big town Surprised) There is a pretty nice size mall there, which I like going too, mainly because they have this wonderful home decor store called, "THE CULT." We mainly drove around there and as long as we had our gps we were good to go. You are really close to Frankfurt as well, which from spring time until it gets too cold in october will have an outdoor flomarket(aka american garage sale) every saturday morning. Its awesome and something you should experience at least once while your here Surprised) Darmstadt which is where we lived is close by and is a really nice town as well. I have a bunch of places to visit in that area frankfurt/surrounding if you'd like some of that information. I used to work at a cdc and we got to go on a bunch of field trips Surprised) I do have to say that mine and the cdc kids favorite place was Ronnenburg Castle. Okay so anyway, I think its awesome that your being so proactive Surprised) Germany is awesome and your CAMERA WILL BE IN HEAVEN Surprised)
Back to top Go down
vkoneness

PostSubject: Thanks for responding   Hello , I'm Kimberly Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:05 pm

Hello,
I want to say thanks for such a wonderful welcome, I so much appreciate it, I as well as my family are looking forward to our move, so much so we have been on the internet searching ad searching and searching lol, I'm hoping by the time we get there we will enjoy everything and our excitement wont leave. I look forward to working my business there as well as taking memorable picts that will last a life time. You know in the states I was a fcc provider I thought about doing the same thing in germany, I will see once I get there, I hope to meet some new people while I am there and build relationships that will take us coast to coast and seas to seas. Lol
Have a great sunday!
Back to top Go down
Tina M.

Tina M.

PostSubject: Re: Hello , I'm Kimberly   Hello , I'm Kimberly Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:01 am

Kim!!!! Wow, I cannot believe you are coming to Germany. When do you leave Bliss? We got to Germany Feb. 10th. It has been a tough move for us after being in El Paso for 16 years. Are you going to do FCC here? I am considering it. After being a provider for so many years...its kind of hard to make a career change. If I can be of any help just let me know. I am still learning the ropes around here, but would be glad to share what I learn!

Tina
Back to top Go down
vkoneness

PostSubject: Thanks for responding   Hello , I'm Kimberly Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:41 am

Tina,
Omg, I can't believe you are there, I thought you were going to stay back while your hubby was , gone? How did you end up there, even though it's a good thing. Wow did everybody go with you ? Well as far as fcc goes it's in the back of my mind, I know I could do it, most likely I'll start with my photography business and go from there, girl you know I'm gonna need help and have many questions. I think after being here 16yrs, was that emotionally hard for you to leave? I'm sure you will be fine anywhere you go because of your bubbliness and outgoing personality!. Well I'll check back here later.
Good to here from you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello , I'm Kimberly   Hello , I'm Kimberly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello , I'm Kimberly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Introductions-
Jump to: