Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

A fun night out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jonathonrockwell

jonathonrockwell

A fun night out Empty
PostSubject: A fun night out   A fun night out Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:59 am

Hello my name is Jonathon Rockwell. I have read the meeting page and think it is a grate idea. I have decided to invite everyone on here to meat and hang out this Saturday 2/27/10 night at the kazabra club on vogelwe building 2057. My self and my wife (Tina Rockwell) and a friend that I have made since I have been here (Andrew) will be there at 2000. It is my belief that if you want to do something then just do it. All are welcome you can add a post to this thread or E-Mail me at Jonathonrockwell@yahoo.com if you would like to come or you need directors.

Sincerely
Jonathon Rockwell
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

A fun night out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fun night out   A fun night out Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:40 am

that sounds like a ton of fun, I love the K-club.. my hubby is coming in from the field today, yay but he may have to go back out on Sunday if he get's to wait until Monday we're in!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
jonathonrockwell

jonathonrockwell

A fun night out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fun night out   A fun night out Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:47 am

Sounds good since you are the creator of this site do you think you can get the word out a little better.
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

A fun night out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fun night out   A fun night out Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:53 am

Sure no problem... I'll post an announcement, you can post events on the calendar as well... I'll mark it but just thought I would let you know!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

A fun night out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fun night out   A fun night out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fun night out
Page 1 of 1