Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Doggie Playdate :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
P'n'J

P'n'J

Doggie Playdate :) Empty
PostSubject: Doggie Playdate :)   Doggie Playdate :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:04 pm

My 16 week old yellow lab- golden retriever would like to make some furry friends! Very Happy He's very friendly and playful with other dogs and he's current on all his shots! We live in Smith Housing, so it would be awesome to meet some others here. I walk him a lot around here so he gets some exercise and it would be neat if we could do that together!
Back to top Go down
bev :o)

bev :o)

Doggie Playdate :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doggie Playdate :)   Doggie Playdate :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:55 am

First of all VERY CUTE pic! I think doggie playdates are a great idea Surprised)
Back to top Go down

Doggie Playdate :)
Page 1 of 1