Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Hi from Fog-City

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
P'n'J

P'n'J

Hi from Fog-City Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Fog-City   Hi from Fog-City Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:36 pm

Hey all!
I just came across a link to this site on Baumholder yardsales and I think it's such a neat idea! I'm Paula and my husband and I PCSed to Baumholder last November. I'm actually German and met my husband while I was on vacation in Texas, and he re-enlisted to come over here. However, I kinda miss Ft Hood and the great weather that comes along with it...
We have a furbaby, a lab-golden retriever mix and I'd love to meet other dog owners in Baumholder so we can go on walks and such. My husband is leaving for the field soon and I'd love to make some friends and keep busy!
Talk to you soon!
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

Hi from Fog-City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Fog-City   Hi from Fog-City Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:36 pm

Welcome! LOVE the profile pic! too cute! Glad to have ya!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
Laura

Laura

Hi from Fog-City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Fog-City   Hi from Fog-City Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:37 am

Hi Paula! Welcome! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from Fog-City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Fog-City   Hi from Fog-City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Fog-City
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: Introductions-
Jump to: