Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

Site will be having some changes... PLEASE READ

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

Site will be having some changes... PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Site will be having some changes... PLEASE READ   Site will be having some changes... PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:14 pm

Okay so I am re-doing the site, have been photoshopping all day so it may look a bit funny for a little bit just bare with me! If you guys do not like the changes just let me know, you won't hurt my feelings any, I really do value your input. As far as I'm concerned it's just as much my site as it is yours so if there is anything you would like to see, want changed or flat out don't like just tell me and I'll see what I can do!

If you would like to preview the way the new design will look you can check it out here... it is still in the works, any ideas you may have would be greatly appreciated!

http://test.finddiscussion.com/forum.htm
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Site will be having some changes... PLEASE READ   Site will be having some changes... PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:03 pm

I like the colors, but I prefered the colors in the logo that is up now (German flag). I also like the design that is in the new one as well... Lookin good!
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: Site will be having some changes... PLEASE READ   Site will be having some changes... PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:09 pm

I'm not too sure I'm fond of this layout either... I didn't like the width of the other one... what do y'all think? I can change the colors to the German flag but it's gonna take me a couple of days... this one took me all day and my eyes are a bit tired of photoshopping, never thought I'd say that, lol. It's up to y'all... if there is something you prefered from the old version and somethings you like about the new ones I may be able to combine them and make a new one... anyways, thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Texan83

Texan83

PostSubject: Re: Site will be having some changes... PLEASE READ   Site will be having some changes... PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:54 am

Hey Kristin,

I really like the new site. It seems a lot easier to navigate and I love the dog tag graphic. Nice job! cheers

Crystal
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CrystalDawnArnolts
bev :o)

bev :o)

PostSubject: Re: Site will be having some changes... PLEASE READ   Site will be having some changes... PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:03 pm

Haha..at first I was like hey Kristen changed it. But it is really cute! I love the way the words look (sizing I mean) Gives it a bit of a myspace feel Surprised) rendeer
ps pls make sure you leave all the smiley face characters, they are hilarious :oP
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

PostSubject: Re: Site will be having some changes... PLEASE READ   Site will be having some changes... PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:33 pm

Thanks y'all... I'm debating on going back to the old logo and changing the color scheme to red/oranges but idk... this is my fav color, lol. I basically just did it to give it a cleaner look and a page that wasn't so wide. Glad y'all like though!

oh... no worries Bev, I will not be getting rid of the smileys, lol they are here to stay, I may add some eventually though, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site will be having some changes... PLEASE READ   Site will be having some changes... PLEASE READ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site will be having some changes... PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1