Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

sooo........

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hispeaceinthedisaster

hispeaceinthedisaster

sooo........ Empty
PostSubject: sooo........   sooo........ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:57 am

sometimes i wonder where all of our missing things go. is there a place that all the lost pens, socks, coins, lighters, sunglasses, jewelry, etc. go? maybe there is an invisible fairy that roams around declaring things lost and she or he sends them to the lost place.......stupid fairy!
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

sooo........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooo........   sooo........ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:05 am

last time I lost something, my purse, I found it at Taco Bell... lol who would put the lost and found there?

I'm convinced it's my invisible mom as I always find things where they should be and never where I put them... who puts things where they belong, my Mom.
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
Brandy

Brandy

sooo........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooo........   sooo........ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:13 am

I'd like to know where all of my socks are ending up. I think there is a troll stealing them. Maybe the troll lives in my dryer. It seems like the matching sock never makes it past the dryer.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

sooo........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooo........   sooo........ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:11 pm

I have a troll that steals my socks and ALL of my lighters... I bet it is a pyromaniac troll.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bev :o)

sooo........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooo........   sooo........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:41 am

sunny I hear ya ladies!!!!!!!
Socks check, the other shoe check....this morning MY CAR KEYS!!!!AHHH....I did find them though, in a doggie kennel under the cushion?!?! I swear I put them back on the hook, or was it the kitchen island...huMmmm
My husband and I always joke that we need the clapper for things we've lost. Right now, I am tearing apart my house STILL looking for my husbands.....LOVE ME BOOK! (its his military book that I was soooo excited about re-doing for him, w/ all his awards and such in it......yup lost, not so bueno! This is one thing, I have to find!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

sooo........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooo........   sooo........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:05 am

After I found a new forever home for one of my dogs before moving here I was cleaning out her crate to give to the new owners. Underneath her blanket we found candy wrappers, cheese wrappers, hot dog wrappers, yogurt containers, a pair of scissors, and a knife!!! My son said she was planning on shanking us while we slept, lol. I never knew that she was such a hoarder! Suspect
Back to top Go down

sooo........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooo........   sooo........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:15 am

OMG!!!!! wow, your sons comment was hilarious Very Happy What a nice laugh during a drizzly day like this
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

sooo........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooo........   sooo........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:00 am

Wow... that is hilarious! My beagle has a new addiction to cigarettes, batteries, and soap... yep he ate all of the above and if they are left within his reach they will be in his mouth, under my bed and lost forever! At least he doesn't eat the wrappers/paper that just get's strewn out all over the house, lol!
Back to top Go down

sooo........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooo........   sooo........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:37 am

Haha...that's too funny...dogs sure love being under then bed Smile Now, if i can get my dog to stop unzipping my sofa pillows and pulling out all the stuffing! I swear every few days my livingroom looks like its snowing
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

sooo........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooo........   sooo........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:41 am

it could be worse he could be chewing it open, at least he's courteous enough to unzip it, lol
Back to top Go down

sooo........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooo........   sooo........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:06 am

haha...sooo true Kristen Surprised)
Back to top Go down
Brandy

Brandy

sooo........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooo........   sooo........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:48 pm

Kristin wrote:
Wow... that is hilarious! My beagle has a new addiction to cigarettes, batteries, and soap... yep he ate all of the above and if they are left within his reach they will be in his mouth, under my bed and lost forever! At least he doesn't eat the wrappers/paper that just get's strewn out all over the house, lol!

Our boxer is constantly eating everything he shouldn't too. He is 10 months old and I am constantly having to go chase after him to pull stuff (mainly the kids toys) out of his mouth. It is really funny though because sometimes it's like he knows he was bad and tries to spit it out BUT it gets stuck on his lip and just hangs there. Totally a 'caught red handed' sort of thing! lmbo
Back to top Go down

sooo........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooo........   sooo........ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:06 am

Oh that is too cute/hilarious Brandy Smile

I just LOVE dogs, they have so much personality....My sister lives in Alaska and sent this 3 layer winter coat system jacket, the foot shoes and some wipes to protect his feet from the salt etc. So anyway, naturally she wanted to see pics of him in it. Yeah most days, Orian, is pretty go with the flow, as long as I dont play dress up too long. But yesterday...omg I will have to post a pic, he is NOT happy and his look says it all...Lol
I am sure if he could have cursed at me yesterday, he would have
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

sooo........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooo........   sooo........ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:51 am

so today I decided to inspect under the spare bed where there is a fold out "bed" that has just enough space for Copper, our Beagle, to crawl into... he has deemed it his place and has recently been protective of it so I locked him in the bedroom to see what it was that he was protecting, here is what I found... a lighter, chewed cigarettes, half eaten bar of soap, my facial mask cream, and a yellow cotton bag that use to hold a bath/body kit... The one thing not hidden under the bed, his raw hides??? That dog is something else! Had to share!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sooo........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooo........   sooo........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sooo........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: General-
Jump to: