Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Welcome! Please login so you can add/edit/reply to post. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Operation: Leftovers - We are collecting unused pantry items & toiletries to redistribute to needy families, see Kaiserslautern-Local Events or contact Kristin or Tabby for more information! Thanks!

The Find-It Guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bev :o)

The Find-It Guide Empty
PostSubject: The Find-It Guide   The Find-It Guide Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:04 am

Hi ladies!
I just wanted to let ya know that the new 2010 Find it Guide is out. They are free and u can pick one up at any of your local USO'S....
Your telephone directory for central germany Surprised)
www.finditguide.de
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

The Find-It Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Find-It Guide   The Find-It Guide Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:50 am

You can also get multiple... I like to keep one in my car that way when I'm out and about and not sure where to go you can look it up, plug it in your GPS and your good to go!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com

The Find-It Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Find-It Guide   The Find-It Guide Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:13 am

Haha..Kristen Surprised) Me too!!! I wanted to post that so bad, but then thought people might think I was weird or something, but man that book comes in soooo handy Surprised)
Back to top Go down
miahsgrl

The Find-It Guide Empty
PostSubject: Agree   The Find-It Guide Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:11 am

LOL, so do I, I actually have one in my car and hubby's. and 2 in the house! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kristin
Admin
Admin
Kristin

The Find-It Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Find-It Guide   The Find-It Guide Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:14 pm

lol I was going through my car yesterday and found 3 tucked away behind the seat, 2 for 2009 and 1 for 2010, lol a bit over prepared!
Back to top Go down
https://livingingermany.forumotion.com
miahsgrl

The Find-It Guide Empty
PostSubject: too funny!   The Find-It Guide Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:22 pm

LOL!!!!!!!!! Thats great!
Back to top Go down

The Find-It Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Find-It Guide   The Find-It Guide Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:00 pm

haha...that is awesome! I have been to the find it guide 4 times in the past week picking the books up for friends. Finally the lady tells me, you know u can take more than 1 at a time. I chuckled and told her, I know but I dont want to be greedy. She laughed and told me, oh dont worry about that, we have cases/cases of these take as many as u want. what a nice lady. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Find-It Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Find-It Guide   The Find-It Guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Find-It Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Basics :: All things Military-
Jump to: